Free knitting patterns
Free knitting patterns from Woman's Weekly
If you want to make something for the children to play with, we've got knitting patterns for some delightful knitted toys such as Raa Raa the roaring lion, Little Charley Bear and a toy cat. We've even got knitting patterns for clothes for dolls!
If you've got a friend who's having a baby, our knitting patterns for baby gifts are a lovely present that will be cherished forever. Try our baby booties knitting pattern, or start stitching the baby set, complete with knitted woollen cardigan.
Fancy trying to knit yourself some clothes? We've got knitting patterns for a cardigan and bolero and if you want to try your hand at crochet, we've also got a crochet cardigan you could make. Don't forget the kids, either. Many little girls would love you to knit them a gorgeous Hello Kitty jumper!
And last but not least, you could also try out our free knitting patterns for some gorgeous gifts for your friends, like a knitted cupcake, sunshine and rainbow necklace, knitted heart or knitted tissue box and plant pot covers, or even a knitted bag.
And make sure you check out our latest patterns, knitted bunting and knitted keyrings. Happy knitting!
Not confident at knitting? Then don't miss our FREE how to knit videos from Woman's Weekly.
Browse our other pictures
- Merry Disney Christmas: Our 7-day toy giveaway
- Adorable personalised gifts for kids
- The best Frozen stocking fillers - starting from £1.70
- North West's baby album
- 30 ways to make Christmas easier
- 'Mum, is Santa real?'
- Top Christmas toys for 2014
- Kate Middleton bump watch!
- You're going to fall in love with these unique kids' shops
- Best kids' films on Netflix
- 10 essential foods your kids should be eating
- GTK little monsters competition 2014