Free knitting patterns UK: Knitted vintage kangaroo toy
A cuddly that would make a brilliant present for a youngster, Mother Kangaroo and Joey made their debut in the 18 December issue of Woman's Weekly in 1968.
The triple-checked pattern is suitable for beginners looking for a bit of a challenge.
Want to have a go at making this throwback marsupial? Download the PDF for this timeless pattern at theknittingnetwork.co.uk. To get it for free, enter the code GTK before continuing to make a payment.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play