Knitting pattern: knitted poppies
Paper poppies get crushed, ripped and damp in the rain = so why not try something a little sturdier? These poppies will see you through to Remembrance Day and beyond, and they're fun to make too. This pattern is quick and easy, so make them with the kids as they learn about Remembrance Day.
Adventurous sewers can even change the colours up a bit to make other fake flowers ? perfect for the kitchen table, and they?ll last longer than regular ones.
- Free knitting patterns
- Pregnant celebrities
- Celebs who have battled postnatal depression
- 10 cheap Halloween costumes for kids
- 83 incredible kids' Halloween costume ideas
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- 8 homemade kids' Halloween costumes you can actually make yourself
- The BEST pregnancy announcements ever!
- 10 best (and cheap) paddling pools