Free knitting patterns
Knitting pattern: knitted poppies
Paper poppies get crushed, ripped and damp in the rain = so why not try something a little sturdier? These poppies will see you through to Remembrance Day and beyond, and they're fun to make too. This pattern is quick and easy, so make them with the kids as they learn about Remembrance Day.
Adventurous sewers can even change the colours up a bit to make other fake flowers ? perfect for the kitchen table, and they?ll last longer than regular ones.
- 10 best (and cheap) paddling pools
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Free knitting patterns
- 28 things to do before you're 10 and a half
- Prince William's life in pics
- Free craft templates
- 10 essential foods your kids should be eating
- 12 incredibly useful apps for parents
- Winter books for pre-schoolers