Free knitting patterns UK: Knitted vintage ladies cable stitch cardigan
First featured in a 1960s issue of Woman's Weekly, this neat button-up is decorated with traditional cable panels and has deep ribbed edgings.
A great transitional piece, we urge you to knit it up in a bold shade. Not only will it bring a cool and contemporary twist to the garment, it'll add a pop of colour to any ensemble.
If you're in the mood to get creative, add the PDF to your basket at theknittingnetwork.co.uk. Type in the code GTK before making a payment to ensure it's free.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play