Free knitting patterns UK: Ladies scarf knitting pattern
Not only do they give you an much needed extra layer on days when there's a nip in the air, they're an accessory that can add flair to any outfit.
This chunky shawl-style scarf is a real favourite at Good To Know HQ because it can be knitted using just one ball of yarn!
Worked in bands of drop stitch and garter stitch, it's a project a beginner will be able to pick up with ease.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play