She posted this picture to her Instagram with the caption:
'Ok over night my bump has grown and the penguin waddle is in full motion! I can't even tie my shoes and I hate everyone today help me sweet jesus let me be nice becky again I don't like these hormones amen!!'
We reckon flipflops might be the way forward Rebecca, no pesky shoe ties to worry about. Oh, and waddling's the least of your worries, read these 32 other things that only happen when you're pregnant.
Browse our other pictures
- Garden crafts for kids
- 11 incredibly useful apps for parents
- Hobbycraft BIG summer giveaway
- Your Prince George lookalikes
- How to get your toddler to marry Prince George
- Ridiculously expensive 1st birthday gifts for George
- 50 things every new mum should know
- Top 10 family photography tips
- Ideas for party bag fillers
- 15 kids summer activities
- Fun baby shower games (that aren't too cheesy!)
- 11 best educational apps for kids