What's the time Mr Wolf
The wolf will then reply with a time, for example: 'Three o'clock.' And the group will all take three steps towards the wolf.
This continues as the group tries to reach Mr Wolf without him catching them. If the wolf replies: 'It's dinner time,' he can turn around and try and catch someone before they make it back to the start line.
Cue lots of screaming and shrieking!
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play