If you managed to complete the course then throw the marker onto square two and do it all over again. The aim is to complete the course with the marker on each square.
Not only is this game great fun but it helps kids learn how to count.
Family party game ideas
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play