Your comments


I agree with Tara, and it is also quite dangerous for cats so IF you are having some choccy please DONT feed it to your animals. On a lighter note, when I was a child and went to stay with my cousins in St Ives, Cornwall, they had a dog called Bob. When the ice cream van came onto the estate all the children, including my cousins, queued up for their cornets, but Bob joined the queue too and he also had his own cornet. It was so funny to see him queing up and waiting his turn, but the man was obviously used to him and he never got left out. Arent animals funny?

Tara Kendall-Sykes

If he has scoffed the chocolate he will be dead soon. Chocolate is highly dangerous to dogs. Common sense please.

comments powered by Disqus

FREE Newsletter