Easter egg boules
First off, colour some hard-boiled eggs in any colours you like (you could use food dye for this) and make sure that one egg is white. If you feel like adding patterns, go for it!
To play, roll the white egg into the middle of the room and then each person takes two eggs and tries to roll them as near to the marker egg as possible. If you don't have time to colour eggs, you could use different-coloured chocolate eggs.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play