Guess how many Easter eggs
Fill a large vase or jar with chocolate eggs and get the children to write their name on a piece of paper along with how many eggs they think are in the container. The one with the nearest guess wins the contents of the jar! Although perhaps encourage them to share their winnings...
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies