10. Fairytale beanstalks
Beans are so easy to grow, you can simply do it in a plastic cup with a little soil and some TLC. Create some little castles and clouds out of card and cotton wool and skewers and see your beanstalk grow right the way up to the castle, just like in Jack and the Beanstalk.
We spotted this cute gardening craft on the Lessons from a teacher blog.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play