1. Make a ladybird farm
1. Get an old ice cream tub or plastic box
2. Fill it with soil, stones, grass and leaves and find some ladybirds to live in it.
3. Send the kids on the hunt for some ladybirds! (It should keep them occupied for a while...).
Also try making a snail farm this way too.
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play