1. Make a ladybird farm
1. Get an old ice cream tub or plastic box
2. Fill it with soil, stones, grass and leaves and find some ladybirds to live in it.
3. Send the kids on the hunt for some ladybirds! (It should keep them occupied for a while...).
Also try making a snail farm this way too.
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions