5. Make your own plant markers
You could paint the names onto rocks, scraps of wood, miniature flags made of cocktail sticks and card, or - and personally we recommend you do this one - you could get your toy dinosaurs to hold them in their mouths, like Katie Smith did on her blog, Punkprojects.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies