The now 35 year old has since had roles in The Hot Chick, Boy Meets World and Melissa and Joey, all while looking remarkably different to his 90s self.
And we're not the only one who've noticed his new look: fans have taken to Matt's Instagram account to tell him just how handsome they find him now.
'You have always been my teen crush since U was a little girl watching your show on Disney Channel way back when..', one wrote, while another added 'Definitely aging well!'
We can't say we disagree...
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album