The now 35 year old has just launched a charity single, Team Ball Player Thing, in conjunction with the Rugby World Cup, to raise money to help cure Batten?s Disease, and looks a world away from the young lad he was when he made his 2001 chart debut.
Prior to his return to music, Daniel had been a judge on X Factor New Zealand, and devoted himself to charity work, getting involved with both his parents' charity Global Angels and starting an anti-slavery coallition himself.
(Psst - if you think Daniel looks different, you won't believe what his sister Natasha looks like now!)
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies