The now 35 year old has just launched a charity single, Team Ball Player Thing, in conjunction with the Rugby World Cup, to raise money to help cure Batten?s Disease, and looks a world away from the young lad he was when he made his 2001 chart debut.
Prior to his return to music, Daniel had been a judge on X Factor New Zealand, and devoted himself to charity work, getting involved with both his parents' charity Global Angels and starting an anti-slavery coallition himself.
(Psst - if you think Daniel looks different, you won't believe what his sister Natasha looks like now!)
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter