Mara Wilson is best known for her roles from yesteryear, including playing super cute Natalie in Mrs. Doubtfire, Susan on Miracle on 34th Street and book-loving Matila in the 1996 film of the Roald Dahl classic.
Since Matila, Mara's kept quite a low profile on the Hollywood acting scene, stating on her website: 'I don?t have any plans to pursue film acting. It?s not my ?thing? anymore, if it ever was'. She has however lent her voice to quite a few animated films and is now a writer. And still rocking a great fringe.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies