Mara Wilson is best known for her roles from yesteryear, including playing super cute Natalie in Mrs. Doubtfire, Susan on Miracle on 34th Street and book-loving Matila in the 1996 film of the Roald Dahl classic.
Since Matila, Mara's kept quite a low profile on the Hollywood acting scene, stating on her website: 'I don?t have any plans to pursue film acting. It?s not my ?thing? anymore, if it ever was'. She has however lent her voice to quite a few animated films and is now a writer. And still rocking a great fringe.
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter