Her character Michaela was known for her wild ways, joining the cast in 2006 and being part of the Mcqueen family. Her various out there hair styles, including a red tint, went hand in hand with her characters personality.
She shared this more natural picture of her hair on her Instagram account recently, but has been through many other hair dos in the last year, sharing one around 6 months ago of her with long brown hair - looking a world away from her character on the popular soap.
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album