Know when you ovulate
If you have a regular 28-day cycle then ovulation occurs halfway through, around day 14, if it's 25 days then ovulation occurs around day 11 and if it's a 35-day cycle ovulation occurs around day 21.
Use our ovulation date calculator to work out when you're most fertile.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play