Know when you ovulate
If you have a regular 28-day cycle then ovulation occurs halfway through, around day 14, if it's 25 days then ovulation occurs around day 11 and if it's a 35-day cycle ovulation occurs around day 21.
Once you have worked out when you start ovulating be sure to plan in some bedroom fun for that time as you are most likely to get pregnant at this time.
Use our ovulation date calculator to work out when you're most fertile.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play