Use a basal thermometer
Your basal body temperature is a measure of your regular temperature upon waking, which rises as a result of the hormonal changes during ovulation.
Using a sensitive basal thermometer you can track even the smallest basal temperature changes in your body which means you can pin point when you're ovulating and most fertile. If you're struggling to work out when you're most fertile and want to be super precise, this is an easy and simple method to find out.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play