Red, blue, green
How: Red means fast, blue is normal speed and green is slow motion. Call out actions for the kids to copy (skipping, jumping etc) then call out a colour to dictate the speed. Anyone doing the wrong speed is eliminated.
Top tip: The colours don't have to equal speeds, you can mix it up and make the colours different actions.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play