How: Pair up the kids and tie one leg of one to the other. Then get the kids to race.
Top tip: Always use soft material to tie the legs together and make sure you don't tie it too tight. Always race on soft ground as they may fall over during the race.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play