Row the boat
How: Get children into pairs and sit them on the floor facing each other, with legs outstretched, holding hands. Get them to rock back and forth while you play the song Row The Boat.
Top tip: Get inventive with the scenario and add props to make the scene more interesting e.g. stuffed toys and toy boats.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play