How: You can buy pre-made piñatas or you can make your own. They are traditionally filled with sweets and chocolates. The children are then blindfolded (one by one) and take turns hitting the piñata with a stick. When it breaks the kids are showered in sweet treats.
Top tip: If you're making your own piñata make sure you fill it with small soft things as they may hit the kids on the head on their way down.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies