How: Choose one kid to be the bulldog. Find a large open space and get the kids to stand at one end. They the must take it in turns to cross the space to the other side without being tagged (touched) by the bulldog. If they are tagged, they join the bulldog in trying to tag the remaining kids. The winner is the last kid to be tagged.
Top tip: Tuck strips of material onto the kids' waists to be removed by the bulldog instead of tagging to avoid the risk of things getting too rough!
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play