How: Get all the kids onto your makeshift dance floor. Turn on the music to get the kids dancing. As soon as you stop the music the kids must freeze into a statue position. Each time you stop the music the last child to finish moving is out.
Top tip: Make it trickier by shouting out different actions for the kids to do to the music before freezing. Trying to stay still mid-hop will create hours of fun!
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play