How: You can buy a pre-made set or make your own. Each kid has a card with a selection of numbers on. You call out numbers and the child marks their card if the number appears. The first child with all numbers crossed out in a row wins.
Top tip: You don't have to just use numbers, you can make your own cartoon character or animal bingo.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play