Find your partner
How: Write down the names of famous pairs (Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Tom & Jerry etc) on individual stickers and hand them out the the children. Then instruct them to find their 'other half' whoever finds their partner fastest is the winner.
Top tip: To make it more interesting, stick the stickers to the kids' backs and get others to describe their character to them. They then have to guess who their character is.
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album