Squeal piggy, squeal
How: Get the kids in a circle and pick one child to play. The child is then blindfolded and placed within the middle of the circle. They then must sit on another kid's lap and say 'Squeal piggy, squeal', that kid must then make a pig's squealing sound. If the blindfolded kid can guess who they are sitting on, that person replaces them, if not they must continue.
Top tip: You can use any animal and sound effect for this game.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play