How: Select one child to be the leader - or 'Simon' - and get them to stand in front of the rest of the children. The child must then call out actions (raise your hand, sit down etc) for the children to copy, saying 'Simon says...' before hand. Once they say an action without saying 'Simon says...' first, the children must not copy the action, anyone who does is out.
Top tip: Change the game from 'Simon says' and replace with the birthday girl or boys' name - it'll make them feel extra special!
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter