How: Hide presents or treats around the house and write clues for the kids to find them.
Top tip: Get inventive with your clues, use rhymes or riddles to make the clues more fun.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play