How to make a mummy costume
On a budget: Dress your child in a white T-shirt and any colour trousers, then wrap toilet roll around their body. Kids love it if you stay still while they spin around wrapping themselves up in the roll! A bandage around the head is a nice touch and you can paint any part of their face that's showing with white face paint. You could even attach some 'treasures' to the mummy's bindings, just like a real-life mummy!
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies