How to make a ghost costume
On a budget: Get an old sheet, throw it over your child's head and mark out the eyes and mouth. Remove the sheet, cut the eyes and mouth out and put it back on. That's it! Although we do recommend tying the bottom of the sheet up to prevent your child from tripping over it. Now get your kids to practice their scary ghost noise... wooooo!
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies