Babies rooms should be kept at between 16 and 20°C. The egg also changes colour according to the temperature - blue = too cold, red - too hot, so you can tell at a glance whether to adjust bedding or heating in the room. Some babies are also frightened of the dark, so the egg works as a nightlight too.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies