Kate Middleton and Prince William: October 2015
The royal couple spent their morning on an official visit to Harrow College in London where they met young people who are overcoming mental health problems and now volunteering in an anti-stigma campaign to help others in similar situations.
Kate and William have both long been supporters of charities that help young people with mental health problems such as depression.
Later in the day however, they were able to indulge in a spot of sport when they attended the Australia v Wales Rugby World Cup match at Twickenham Stadium, where Kate was seen really getting into the spirit of the game!
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play