William and Kate at Imperial College London: October 2015
Wearing a plum lace dress by Dolce and Gabanna, the 33 year old waited with her husband on the steps of Imperial College London to attend a cultural event at the university with the president and his wife.
In a change from the previous evening's updo, she wore her hair in long curls, styled with her new statement fringe, which she had cut in in September. William, meanwhile, co-ordinated with her dress with a matching purple tie.
The couple have been entertaining president Jinping and his family during their visit, which experts hope will secure £30 billion of trade deals, including huge investments in infrastructure projects. No pressure, then, Kate!
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter