Kate Middleton at Shaun The Sheep BAFTA Premiere: 26 October 2015
The Duchess attended the BAFTA film premiere with her husband and her brother-in-law, Prince Harry, on Monday morning.
Whilst they were at the BAFTA event, they also took part in a traditional British farming game of 'welly-wanging' but sadly for Kate her shot fell well short of the target! Luckily, sportsman Harry made up for her performance.
As always Kate was a huge hit with the children at the event.
Click through to see how Kate has changed throughout the years...
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies