Kate Middleton Islington Town Hall: 27 October
With two children at home and an increasingly busy social schedule, Kate has continued her hectic week of royal engagements, which included a state banquet with the Chinese president, a trip to Dundee and the Shaun The Sheep premiere, with a visit to Islington Town Hall.
There she met with the charity Chance UK who work with children aged 5-11 that are at risk of developing anti-social behaviour or moving into a life of crime. By providing the youngsters with a weekly mentoring session with an adult volunteer, Chance UK hopes to turn their prospects around.
After a late night at the James Bond Spectre premiere, Kate and Wills were back on thier charity circuit to meet children and parents involved in the program.
The Duchess was wearing a dress from designer Orla Kiely.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play