Kate Middleton at the 23rd ICAP annual Charity Day London: December 2015
The glamorous princess has updated her look by opting for a shorter, wavy long bob, or a 'lob' as the style has become known. Kate, whose long brunette locks have become a sought-after style for women everywhere, wore her new short look parted to the side with a flattering fringe.
We know Kate's a fan of recycling her favourite outfits and this time she paired her new hairstyle with a L.K.Bennett teal dress, which she last wore in 2012 during the Queen's Jubilee tour.
Manning the phones, where all of today's revenue from the brokerage firm will go to charity, we think Kate looks the City worker part!
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album