Kate Middleton Action on Addiction, Wiltshire; 10 Dec 2015
The Duchess of Cambridge wore a teal dress by British designer Emilia Wickstead, worth over £1000, which she previously wore in April of this year.
She also wore a more affordable option, a £300 coat from high street retailer Reiss.
During the engagement, Kate met with both addicts and their support workers and she spoke about how 'powerful' it must be for those touched by addiction.
The Action on Addiction program was celebrating a graduation ceremony for students with addiction counselling degrees at the University of Bath, which Kate attended.
Speaking to Anna Elston, 43, a former alcoholic, who had managed to get her children back after her recovery, Kate said; 'I'm so happy and pleased that you got your children back.'
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play