Kate Middleton wears festive red in London: 15 Dec 2015
Kate first visited the Anna Freud Centre back in September, which was her first official royal function after giving birth to daughter Princess Charlotte.
After receiving several invites for charity Christmas festivities, Kate decided to return to the charity, reflecting her commitment to child mental health issues.
The centre runs a Family School, which provides mental health support for children with serious emotional and behavioural issues.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play