Kate Middleton discusses children's mental health: 17th Feb 2016
She also met a few of the children featured in the campaign video, a report about children's mental health issues. Besides commissioning material from experts, journalists and touching personal stories, she also wrote a poignant blog post herself. Introducing the campaign, the mum-of-two talked about how she would not hesitate to seek help for George and Charlotte if they experienced mental health issues, and how she encourages them to talk about their feelings.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies