Kate Middleton guest edits the Huffington Post UK: 17th Feb 2016
The Duchess of Cambridge became a journalist for the day for the Huffington Post UK, in a bid to raise awareness to the importance of mental health in children and young people.
Dressed in a casual but very elegant ensemble, the 34-year-old mum of two paired a cream blouse from high street retailer Reiss with a black-and-white wrap skirt from Italian designers Dolce and Gabbana. Her 'mum hair' looked flawless, as always, and she kept it simple in the accessories department, so it's clear the Duchess knows what makes a perfect outfit for a day at the office.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play