Kate Middleton visits Edinburgh: 24th February 2016
The Duchess smiled and waved as she was greeted by the children of the school, two of whom presented her with a posy of flowers.
During her trip to Scotland Kate will visit various charities, and also attend a tennis workshop with Andy Murray's mother Judy alongside a group of children, teachers and volunteers.
Seeing as she and husband Wills are regulars at Wimbledon, we reckon the mum-of-two will have a great serve!
Keep clicking to see pictures of Kate from 1985 to now!
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter