Kate Middleton attends Garter Day service at Windsor Castle: June 2016
One special outing they all made was to the annual Garter Day service at Windsor Castle, where the royals happily greeted crowds in the damp weather.
Kate looked radiant in red, an outfit which she's actually worn before! The Duchess' Catherine Walker coat is the same one she wore in 2011 during a visit to the Calgary Zoo, in Canada.
And did you spot the very special items she recycled from her wedding day? Her Robinson Pelham teardrop diamond earrings, a wedding gift from her mother and father Carole and Michael Middleton, were the same ones she wore to marry Prince William in 2011.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play