Kate Middleton 2014: VIP event at the National Portrait Gallery
She wore a beautiful navy blue floor-length dress by designer Jenny Packham to the VIP event at the National Portrait Gallery and accessorised the outfit with one of the Queen's necklaces.
The Cartier necklace was given to the Queen to mark her marriage to Prince Phillip in 1947 and has been worn by Elizabeth throughout her life.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies