Kate Middleton 2014: VIP event at the National Portrait Gallery
She wore a beautiful navy blue floor-length dress by designer Jenny Packham to the VIP event at the National Portrait Gallery and accessorised the outfit with one of the Queen's necklaces.
The Cartier necklace was given to the Queen to mark her marriage to Prince Phillip in 1947 and has been worn by Elizabeth throughout her life.
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album