Kate Middleton 2014: America's Cup launch at the Royal Maritime Museum
Wearing a beautiful cream and navy shift dress, that's now in the sale for £99 from one of Kate's favourite high street stores Jaeger, the Duchess looked radiant during her visit after arriving to find a cheering crowd waving Union flags waiting for her.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies