Kate Middleton, June 2014: North London school visit
The Duchess of Cambridge arrived in Islington to see the impact of the M-PACT Plus project that she and comedian John Bishop launched in Manchester last year to help families affected by addition.
It helps to provide support for schoolchildren affected by the misuse of drug or alcohol in their family.
The stunning red dress is made by Goat and sadly it's out of our budget, with a price tag of £308. We're loving the new half-up do' though Kate!
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play