Celebrity baby names: Satyana
When asked about the name Satyana, which is Sanskrit for 'truth', she told Yahoo!, 'When I got pregnant the first time we thought of traditional names like Madeline. Then I went on name websites and realised how popular it was which made it go down in ranking.'
'As the pregnancy progressed, the ideas became unique. I loved Satyana but we didn't name her for four days because we were debating over how to spell it. I finally said [to Alexis Denisof, her husband], "We have to name her because I am tired of calling her baby girl".'
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play